How do I add, edit or remove Affiliation Types?
Affiliation Types are categories for organizing your Affiliation Codes. Follow these steps to create new Affiliation Types:
1. Go to Admin > Manage Codes, then click Profile Codes > Affiliation Types.
2. Click Add an Affiliation Type.
3. In the Aff Code Type field, enter the name of your new Affiliation Code Type.
4. In the Description field, enter a description of your new Affiliation Code Type.
5. Click Save. The new Affiliation Code Type will be added to the grid.
Want some training on Atlas? Sign up today for one of our upcoming training options.