How do I add, edit or remove Address Types, including setting mailing and billing address defaults?
Atlas allows you to track an unlimited number of Address Types for Profiles. Follow these steps to create Address Types:
1. Go to Admin > Manage Codes > Profile Codes > Address Type.
2. Click New.
3. In the first text field, enter the name of the new Address Type.
4. In the second text field, enter a description of the new Address Type.
5. If the new Address Type will be recognized as the location for sending invoices, click the Billing Default box.
6. If the new Address Type will be recognized as the location for mailing correspondence, click the Mailing Default box.
7. Click Save. The new Address Type will be displayed in the datagrid.