You have a very powerful, configurable Association Management Software that can manage and report on virtually every aspect of your association---now what? It's time to learn from your peers and put those tools to work for you!
The Atlas Best Practices content is a library of proven procedures and methods, gathered over several years from Atlas staff, Atlas Clients and other industry experts. The documents come from several outlets:
- MemberClicks University (email email@example.com if you don't yet have an account)
- Atlas Regional Training Sessions
- MemberClicks Webinars, eBooks, and guides
- Atlas Biweekly User Group Meeting - Every two weeks, the agenda for this free meeting will include key feature highlights, tips and tricks, as well as provide time for open forum Q&A from users like you! This is your chance to ask for best practices from live Atlas trainers and your colleagues!
And they cover many important topics:
- Non-dues Revenue
- Young Professionals Groups
- Website Analytics
Each of these guides is yours to benefit from. You'll most likely want to view and absorb the content, and then tailor it to meet your own association's unique needs and membership. If you end up making something you think others could benefit from, please consider sharing it.
Ready to get started? Click here to see a list of all our available resources.