Once you have configured your Informz integration, the system will sync your profiles and Interest lists with your Informz subscribers, as well as populate Contact records and Unsubscribes (Do Not Email flags) in WebLink automatically once each night. If you would like to manually push the data at any time, you can do so in the Mass Communicator in WebLink.
- Go to Communications > Send Mass Communication in WebLink.
- Click the Informz Manual Integration tab.
- Select one or more Affiliation Code lists in WebLink to sync with Informz. All profiles that belong to the selected Affiliation Codes will be added as subscribers in Informz, and if the Affiliation Code is an "Interest" in Informz the subscribers will be added to that Target Group.
- Select a date range for which profiles have been added/updated to update the list Informz. Choosing a smaller date range will result in a faster manual sync, but you can set the date back to any previous year to ensure you capture all profiles.
- Click Sync Lists with Informz. The sync will run in the background, and you will be notified via email when the sync is complete with the results of the sync.
Note: to run the manual sync from your machine, the IP address from which you are accessing the Internet will need to be whitelisted by Informz. You can determine your IP address by googling "What is my IP" and contact your Informz representative to whitelist that IP address.