|Integrate with Bambora (formerly Beanstream)|
How do I set up Atlas to integrate with my Bambora merchant account?
After Bambora account creation, please take the following steps to add Bambora to your credit card processing gateways in Atlas.
1. Log in to your online Bambora account, check the 'User username/password validation against transaction', and add a validation username and password under administration -> account settings ->order settings and click the 'Update' button.
2. Open Atlas and go to Admin > Global Settings, then click Integrations.
3. Click on the 'Add a Gateway' button at the top of the Credit Card Gateways screen.
4. Create a name for your new record.
5. Select 'Bambora' from the Gateway Type drop down.
6. Insert your validation username and password (that you created in Step 1) under the 'Bambora Username' and 'Bambora Password' columns.
7. Insert your Merchant ID in the 'Bambora Merchant ID' field. You will have this ID supplied to you by Bambora or you can locate it when you log in to your online Bambora account in the upper right corner. (NOTE: if this field is for Canadian merchants. If you are a US Merchant through Bambora, you can use the integration, but you will need to enter your US Merchant ID in the desktop version of Atlas under Admin > Set Preferences > Application Settings, in the Credit Card Gateways tab).
8. If you'll be using Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB) with Bambora, you will also need to fill in both the ARB Passcode and the Reporting Passcode from your API codes in Bambora. Click here for more information about setting up ARB.
8. Click the 'Save' button.
Want some training on MC Trade? Sign up today for one of our upcoming training options.