The Atlas Dashboard contains three elements:
- Membership analytics, including joins, drops and member retention
- Upcoming Events for the next 6 months
- Finance summaries showing dues and non-dues aging amounts
Details on each element are below:
One of the most important metrics any membership organization tracks is your member retention over time. The first section of the dashboard displays your year-to-date Member Activity, including joins, drops, and member renewal rates.
- New Members: the total count of member profiles with an "Add" Member Activity record in the date range
- New Investment: the sum of the dues billing records of those new members
- Dropped Members: the total count of profiles with a "Drop" Member Activity record in the date range
- Lost Investment: the sum of the dues billing records inactivated on or after the date dropped
- Gain (Loss): the count of new members minus the count of lost members
- Gain (Loss) Investment: the sum of new investment minus lost investment
- Total Members: the count of member profiles as of the current date
- Members Billed: count of member profiles with a Dues invoice apply date in the date range
- Members Paid: count of member profiles who have paid the invoices in the Accounts Billed category
- Member Retention: percentage of the Accounts Paid out of the Accounts Billed
- Amount Billed: the sum of the Dues invoice line items with apply dates in the date range
- Amount Paid: the sum of the payment amounts for the dues invoices in the date range
- Investment Retention: percentage of the Amount Paid out of the Amount Billed
Both of the Membership sections can be expanded to show each of these numbers broken down by Membership Level by clicking "Show All Levels" in the upper right corner of the grid.
In addition, this section has quick links to run our most popular Membership reports, which will open in a new tab:
This section displays the next 5 upcoming organizational events (excluding Community-only events). The date and time, current attendee count, and current total of revenue invoiced are displayed. The name of each event is a link to open and work with the event, and the grid can be expanded to view all events up to 6 months in the future by clicking the link in the upper right corner of the grid.
Note that this section is hidden for users who do not have access to the "Event Reports" security element for their user role.
The finance section contains aging summary reports, separated by totals for both Dues and Non-Dues revenue. These are adjusted invoice line item totals, grouped by aging period based on the Due Date of the invoice. The percentage of the total outstanding is displayed for each aging period.
In addition, this section has quick links to run our most popular Revenue reports, which will open in a new tab:
Note that this section is hidden for users who do not have access to the "Revenue Reports" security element for their user role.