|Member Activity Codes|
How do I add, edit or remove Member Activity Codes?
Atlas helps you track the details of a member's relationship with your organization by assigning Member Activity Codes. Member Activities are milestones in a member's life with you; they document what happens between the time they join and drop.
Atlas will prompt you to assign a Member Activity Code whenever you add or remove the Member status of a Profile. Many organizations choose to create very specific Join and Drop Activity Codes so they can more accurately measure the reasons members join or drop. A common example is creating Drop Codes for Drop - Out of Business or Drop - No Benefit. Other organizations create codes that document when a member upgrades or downgrades their membership status. How specific your Activity Codes are is entirely up to you.
1. Go to Admin > Manage Codes > Member Codes > Member Activity Codes.
2. Click New. The Selected Code text and check boxes will empty.
3. In the Activity Type text field, enter the name of your new Activity Type.
4. In the Description text field, enter a description of this Activity Code.
5. If the Activity Code you are creating is meant to be applied when a Member joins your organization, check the Join Code box.
6. If the Activity Code you are creating is meant to be applied when a Member drops your organization, check the Drop Code box.
7. If the Activity Code you are creating is meant to be applied when a Member changes their membership status in your organization, check the Change Code box.
8. Click Save. Your new Activity Code appears in the Codes datagrid.
Want some training on Atlas? Sign up today for one of our upcoming training options.