As part of part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on February 7, 2024.
Manage Report Files
Under the Reports menu, we've replaced the "Manage Custom Reports" menu item with "Manage Report Files." You'll now see two different left menu items on this screen - one for uploading/downloading Custom report files, which hasn't changed, and a second for downloading Standard report files for use in Crystal Report Writer. You can click Download next to any of the reports listed in this menu to download a copy of the .RPT file that can be opened and edited in Crystal Report Writer.
Please note that this change has no effect on running your reports, this function is only for advanced users to access the Crystal report file itself. Click here to learn more.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added the ability to delete "My Data Views" in the Profile Selector
- Added the ability to search by a "Starts With" operator in the Profile Selector for any text fields
- Added the First Name and Last Name fields to the Profile Info search
- Added Views to the Data Dictionary search
- Updated the Billing Edit ARB creation to auto-populate the address of the profile into the credit card address fields for faster data entry
- Fixed an issue with the Invoice Modification pop-up window when applying payments to multiple invoices
- Fixed several outstanding checkboxes that could not be checked by clicking directly on the box
- Fixed an issue saving payments on the Invoice Edit screen, in which blank credit card data was saved and displayed in the Credit Card activity search screen
- Fixed an issue posting balanced journal entries to QBO when adjusting payments to cash-basis line items with differing Class values