As part of part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on January 18, 2024.
Profile Selector Fixes and Improvements:
With this release, we've added several improvements and fixes to the Profile Selector. Be on the lookout for more exciting changes coming to the Profile Selector soon!
- In the dropdown list of Profile Info fields, you can now select and search on the "Cell Phone" field on a profile using the standard contains/equals search options.
- Fixed the ARB Only filter on the Billing search, to ensure ARB billings are only found for the month/revenue item/etc. selected on the search criteria
- Fixed an issue with the Custom Field search in the Profile Info fields, in which results were not being returned for some data types
- Fixed the logic for determining the Dues Anchor Month in Profile Selector export, to ensure only active Dues billing records are used to determine the month
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added optimization to public Event Registration submissions to improve performance and reduce timeout errors
- ARB billing records can no longer be set to Expire with an Expiration Date, and alternately billing records that are set to expire cannot be set as ARB to send to your gateway. Gateway integrations cannot properly sync between the two systems, and therefore we are preventing them from being set up in MC Trade to show as expiring when that can't flow through to the gateway.
- Moved the View Inactive Billings link on the Billing Edit screen for a profile above all active billings, so that it can be viewed even when no active billings exist.
- Fixed an issue opening Query Tool results in Profile Selector when viewed after running the query directly from the Query Tool landing page.
- Fixed an error when attempting to delete queries from the Query Tool
- Optimized Post Transactions View Details grid to allow for more data/columns to fit in the screen without having to scroll to the right
- Fixed an issue drilling down to open invoices from the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue searching for/viewing eCommerce transactions
- Fixed an issue with the dates on the Invoice Edit screen displaying as the previous day for some time zones