As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on January 9, 2024.
Profile Billing Edit Screen
As we've added more and more features to the Billing functionality on a profile, the Billing Edit screen became busy and hard to manage, especially for profiles with more than one billing record. With this release, we've rearranged and streamlined the Billing section of Profile Edit, making the most-used fields easily accessible and clearly segmenting separate billing records:
The new layout includes the following changes:
- Each Active billing record is separated into tabs at the top of the Billing section, labeled with the Revenue Item name of each billing.
- All "options" settings to enable/disable for the billing record are displayed in the Options sections
- All overrides that set the billing record to use a hardcoded value rather than the overall profile default. We have added the Billing Address overrides field from the desktop to this section.
- Inactive billings can still be viewed in a scrollable list by clicking View Inactive Billings.
Click here for more information on editing billing records!
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Date Created, Changed By, Created By to the new Query Tool grid for easier at-a-glance review
- Added a dropdown for "Related Profile" to the Listing Overrides section, allowing someone other than the Main Contact to be shown in the directory on the profile's detail listing page when Main Contacts are enabled.
- Added Committee Type codes to the browser Admin > Manage Codes screen
- Fixed an issue with the Generate One-Time Invoices for Multiple Profiles function in the Profile Selector, in which invoices were created multiple times for selected profiles.
- Updated the Email Confirmation functionality for Donation, General, Renewal, and Prospect forms to send the confirmation first to the individual email, and then to the organization email if present on the form, regardless of the "primary" profile selected for the form.
- Fixed an error when using multiple search criteria in the Profile Selector with the "Or" operator between them
- Fixed an issue with incorrect menu items on some legacy browser pages
- Fixed a portal permission issue with some previously-related profiles still having access to other profiles' invoice payment in the Member Portal after deleting the relationship.
- Fixed an issue with MailChimp syncs failing to include related profiles on updates