As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on December 13, 2023.
Display Custom Field Values on BETA Directory pages
With this release, you can now configure your Custom Fields to show in the BETA Directory member detail pages. For any custom field that is set as "Available on Website" and has a value on the profile being viewed on the directory, you'll now see an "Additional Information" section displaying that data for all listings:
Click here for more information on configuring the new BETA Directory!
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added the Account Description to go with Account Numbers on the Posted Batches export for journal entry exports
- The Data Dictionary is now available in the browser, listing all database tables and field names, along with field types and limits. This is generally for advanced users, who write or work with custom SQL queries or reports in the system.
- Added the ability to assign a Referral Type to a profile's web content record in the browser. This allows images and documents to log a referral of the selected type on the web content's linked profile every time it is viewed live online.
- Fixed an issue with some custom SQL queries in the Query Tool throwing errors based on prohibited SQL words/terms
- Fixed the display date on the Post Transactions screen for the journal entries displaying the previous date in the browser interface
- Fixed an issue with the Generate One-Time Invoices for Selected Profiles feature in the Profile Selector in which only the first "page" of results was created, and some errors when selecting a large number of profiles to generate invoices for. Please note that with this update, we have set a limit of 500 invoices per batch for this feature (the Generate Invoices tool that uses Billing records is not affected). If more than 500 invoices are selected, you'll now see a message indicating that you need to select a smaller data set.
- Fixed the Pricing Calculation builder to ensure that the fallback "everyone else" row of the formula cannot be removed
- Fixed an issue displaying profiles with logos that do not have the proper listing level in the BETA Directory
- Fixed an issue in which Affiliation Codes were not properly being assigned to newly created profiles through the eCommerce online store
Public REST API Updates
- Fixed an issue causing errors on the the Committees and CommitteeMembers search endpoints