As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on November 30, 2023.
Query Tool in the browser
For the past month, you've been able to preview the Query Tool on our Run a Saved Query screen (thanks to all our Beta testers for your feedback!). With this release, you'll see that the "Run a Saved Query" menu item has been replaced with the "Query Tool." All of your saved queries will still be there, and you can export or open the profiles on them as you could before.
In addition, you'll see the option to run the query in the browser, as well as edit - change your fields, filters, and more directly in the browser! You can also click Create a New Query to build your query with the fields and filters for the reports you need, or for advanced or custom queries, write or update any SQL query. Click here to learn more.
Updated News Articles web component pages
With this release, you'll have access to a new and improved News Article search page on your website, that uses the new modern Branding Settings as the new Member Portal, eCommerce store, Event Registration page, etc. You can access this new page under Communication > News Articles, by clicking the new link "View News Articles on Website."
Click here to learn more about creating News Articles, and displaying them on your website!
This release also includes the following:
- Added the "Inactive" checkbox to the Web Credentials tab of the Profile Edit screen. The main functionality tied to this Inactive checkbox is to prevent users from accessing restricted content IF your portal settings are set to restrict only to Active Users. If your portal is restricted to Members and Related Profiles, you do NOT need to inactivate dropped members or former employees, they will automatically be denied access. Click here to learn more.
- Added a "Custom SQL" option to the Pricing Calculation builder when creating a new calculation, or to edit existing pricing calculations that use the custom SQL method.
- Added Transaction ID (Line Item Id, Payment ID, etc.) to the Detailed Transaction export from the Posted Batches screen
- Updated the Post Transactions screen on the View Details window to make data more easily readable and scrollable for reviewing transactions
- Added the Member Notes field from the desktop to the Membership Information tab on the Profile Edit screen
- Added Custom Reports that are not in the standard reports menu to the My Reports configuration options on the Dashboard
- Fixed an issue with MailChimp sync for some customers with large sync sets
- Fixed an issue in which Affiliation codes were not added to newly created profiles through the eCommerce Online Store
- Fixed an issue with the new filters feature on the BETA Directory cutting off when viewed on mobile
- Updated the Dashboard membership renewal section to ensure all invoices are included on the start date regardless of the timestamp
Public REST API Updates
- Added a new endpoint to retrieve the Social Media URLs tied to a specific profile: click here to view documentation