As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on November 14, 2023.
BETA Directory Affiliation Code Filters
The Affiliation Code filters configured in your database currently show on the Results page of your directory, allowing users to further segment the results of their initial search. With this release, we've also added these filters as an option to the Search page, so they can be set prior to running any search and can also be used without any other search criteria.
The filter buttons will only display if you have configured your directory to show either Affiliation Type filters or the new Location filters reviewed above. The search can be run from the filters window that opens, or by clicking the search icon after filters have been selected.
Click here to learn more about configuring filters in the new BETA Directory!
BETA Directory Location Filters
As more of our users start to launch and utilize the new BETA Directory launched earlier this year, we've gotten lots of feedback on the search options available. Based on this feedback, we've added 4 new options for location-based searches: City, State, Zip, and County filters on the search page.
These options can be configured/enabled in the Directory Settings screen, and allow the user to start typing any value and select from a list of values that match your listings. The results will be returned for any listings that match any one of the location values entered into the filter.
Learn more about how these items will display in the BETA Directory here!
BETA Query Tool improvements:
- Dynamic Date Ranges: when selecting a filter field that is a "date" filed type, you'll now see new operator options to set dynamic date ranges as your criteria. These are the same options available in the Profile Selector, including Last 1 Day, Last 30 Days, Month to Date/Year To Date, and new options for Previous Month and Previous Years. Click here to learn more.
- Does Not Contain and Not Equal To Operators: when selecting text filter fields, you'll now be able to search for values that do not contain/equal your search criteria.
- Fixed an issue in which custom SQL queries displayed the incorrect code when loading a saved query
- Fixed an error loading too many results in the Query Tool. Preview results in the application will now be limited to 1,000 records - however, the record count and export will display the full results.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added an Export option to the Proposed Billing Amounts screen in the Generate Invoices screen when updating billing amounts
- Fixed an error saving Custom Field values to Prospect profiles from the Prospect Form Builder
- Fixed an issue populating the Amount Paid and Total Cost fields for invoices on initial save
- Fixed an issue with multiple changes to an invoice resulting in the timestamp of the invoice date fields shifting repeatedly
- Fixed an issue with MailChimp failing the entire sync when certain errors on individual emails are thrown