As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on October 31, 2023.
Committee Member Organization Override
When you add an individual profile to a Committee, the list of Committee Members displays their profile name as well as their default related organization - the first or main organization profile related to that individual Committee Member. With this update, we've added the ability to override that default organization, allowing you to explicitly indicate which organization a Committee Member is representing on that Committee, if different than their default.
Once this representing organization is selected, it will be assigned to that Committee Member (for that Committee only) until you manually change it - no automated updates will occur if that individual later leaves that organization. Therefore you only need to set this field if the Committee Member's representing organization is different than their default/main related organization. Click here for more information on managing Committee Members.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- BETA Query Tool Improvements:
- All DateTime fields are displayed only as a Date in the Results view without the detailed time stamp (time stamp is still included in the export)
- The results grid now has sorting capabilities in each column that's generated, so that results can be re-sorted after running directly in the grid
- If a saved query is flagged as custom SQL, the Query Tool will now open directly to the SQL editing panel rather than the Select Fields panel
- Audit Trail has been updated to record new, update, and delete actions when working with invoices on a profile, including line items, payments, and adjustments. The Audit data will also now be recorded when applying payments through the batch payment tool (Revenue > Apply Payments).
- Invoice Summary fields for a pledge, including the total Amount Invoiced and Amount Paid on a pledge, have been added to the Pledge Export in Excel.