As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on October 20, 2023.
Change assigned Accounts on Post Transactions details
While most transactions should always have default G/L Accounts assigned to them from your Revenue Items, Payments Types, etc., there are times when you may need to change the default Account values prior to posting. We've added the ability to update the Account to debit and/or credit on any individual transaction within the View Details screen when posting transactions:
BETA Query Tool in the browser
On the Run a Saved Query screen, you'll see a button to take you to the new browser version of the Data Export/Reporting Tool (simplified to Query Tool - new name, same features!). We're still putting the finishing touches on this feature, but feel free to check it out and provide feedback!
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Profile ID as a search parameter in the Invoice Selector, allowing users to enter one or more profile ID search criteria along with other invoice search options
- Added a new Revenue Recognition report to the Standard Reports list, as well as linked from the Finance Reports menu on the Dashboard. This new report includes a section to show all adjustments made to previously recognized invoices.
- Fixed several standard report issues reported with updated reports
- Fixed an issue with MailChimp failing when any exceptions are encountered
- Alphabetized Assigned To and Assigned By dropdowns in Task creation/edit screen
- Fixed an issue preventing adjustments to invoices where the payment amount is larger than the line item amount due
- Added Invoice Summary columns with Amount Invoiced and Amount Paid totals to the Pledges summary grid on Pledge Campaigns
- Updated the Post Transactions screen to display the Class name, rather than ID number, for QuickBooks Online users
- Fixed an issue with profile lists in an email draft or sent email, as well as Message Admin, displaying as right-justified instead of left-justified within the grid
- Fixed Affiliation Code audit trail tracking on profile edit to ensure Affiliation code changes are recorded to a profile's audit trail report
- Added Committee ID to the title of Committee screens
- Fixed an issue allowing users to double-click the Save button on invoice create/edit, creating duplicate entries
ALSO NEW! You can now open a ticket with our Help Team directly from MC Trade! Just click the green Chat icon at the bottom of the screen and one of our agents will be glad to assist you.