As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on October 6, 2023.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with eCommerce Payment screen failing to load pricing and complete purchases
- Added the Entity Type code setup screen to the Profile Codes section for customers using multiple Entities
- Updated the Member Portal so that when an individual is logged in as an "Editor" of an organization, they can only view Committee Roster information for their own committees, and not those of other profiles related to the organization
- Added a count of the total members eligible to drop in the Batch Drop results screen
- Fixed date filter prompts on Saved Queries to display them properly for queries with date fields in the Select Filters section
- Fixed an error for some users when viewing certain date ranges on the Credit Card Activity screen
- Update the eCommerce Payment screen to load the address information automatically for logged in profiles
- Fixed an issue in the BETA Directory in which profile names containing a period throw an error when navigated to directly
The MC Trade development team is hard at work on new Query Tool features and functionality in the browser! Watch for updates on opportunities to get an early look and provide feedback, coming soon!