As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on September 21, 2023.
Standard Report Updates
With this release, you'll notice some updates on your standard MC Trade reports. We've refreshed the look and feel of many reports, improved performance, and added some new features based on feedback such as the ability to run export-friendly versions. Click here to learn more!
While this update does not affect the data or the functionality of the vast majority of the reports, we did make two small changes for consistency with our dashboard and other parts of the system to the following two reports:
- Members Joined: this report has been updated to use the most recent "Add" Member Activity date on a profile, rather than the original Member Since date. The New Members report still uses the Member Since date, if you prefer that option. This will ensure all of your recent joins appear in your report, while allowing you to choose to keep an original Member Since date for historical tracking.
- Members Renewed: this report also has been updated to use Member Activity to determine whether a dues payment is for a new member join vs. a renewal, rather than Member Since date. If a dues payment was made in the date range you choose AND an "Add" Member Activity was also created, that payment will not be counted as a renewal.
Pledge Campaign Tracking
The Pledge Campaign tracking tools in MC Trade allow users to have a deeper level of tracking and reporting on their billing/invoice management for revenue specifically tied to a fundraising campaign. This may include targeted fundraising campaigns, annual investment campaigns, capital campaigns, and more. Campaigns can be configured to track different levels, pledges over time, and segment billing and invoice data specifically to those tied to the campaign.
You'll see the new Pledge Campaign menu item under Revenue > Pledge Campaigns. To learn more about this module, click here.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Export Details functionality in the Post Transactions screen, ensuring that only selected transactions are exported rather than all results.
- Fixed an issue with Donation, General, and Renewal Forms creating billing records with a quantity of 0
- Fixed Committee Agenda and Minutes file download error to allow files to download