As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on August 23, 2023.
One-Time Invoice for Multiple Profiles
We've added a new bulk option to the Profile Selector to create an ad-hoc invoice (not tied to a billing record or other process), for all profiles that you've selected. This is handy for creating one-time invoices for a group of committee members or other groups, where the revenue item and amount/dates are all the same.
Note that only users with full Revenue Module access will be able to see/use this new action. Click here for more information on Profile Selector Actions.
New Dashboard Preview!
Throughout the summer, we've been working on a facelift for your MC Trade home page, based on your feedback! With this release, you'll be able to see a preview of the new version using the badge in the bottom left corner of the current dashboard. There's a new layout, a new "My Reports" section, and additional settings to configure your Membership date range and other options. Check it out and set it up to your preferences before we make the switch to the new one later this month!
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Due to recent higher volumes and periodic performance issues, we have made several updates to the underlying infrastructure of the system. This should help resolve the recent morning/midday issues with slowness that some customers have been experiencing, and we will continue to address this in future releases until it is completely resolved.
- Updated the new ACH "Pay by Check" option in the browser to remove Credit Card fees from your Authorize.net gateway when the user selects the Pay by Check option. You can now enable Credit Card fees and they will ONLY be charged when an actual credit card is used, rather than a bank account through ACH.
- Fixed an issue with large MailChimp full sync running into throttling issues with the MailChimp API, ensuring large data sets are completed in full each night during the automated sync.
- Fixed and issue with Entity drop settings using the default Drop Actions rather than the actions tied to the Entity's setting batch, when the Entity affiliation code is removed.
- Post Transactions in the browser: click here for BETA release notes and/or to get this feature enabled early!