As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on August 10, 2023.
Contact Record Search
In addition to viewing and editing Contact records on a profile, we've added a new way to search for any Contact record in your system. Under Profiles > Contact Records, you'll see a new screen that allows you to search by user, keyword, date, and type(s) to find a list of contacts you've recorded, either manually or through the MC Trade mass email tool, as well as Copy Me contacts.
In the list of results, you'll get a total record count of the results, and can click through to the profile itself by clicking on the profile name. You can also click Manage to go straight to the contact record page for the profile, where you can add/edit/delete contacts. Click here for more info.
ACH (Check) Payments in the Member Portal
With the release, we have added the option to "Pay by Check" in the (new) Member Portal Online Bill Pay page for Authorize.net/Payroc users. This option will automatically be enabled ONLY if your Authorize.net gateway is flagged to have eCheck enabled, and you have configured ACH Payment Types assigned to your Authorize.net gateway. Click here to learn more about setting up ACH.
On the Online Bill Pay page, when one or more invoices is selected to pay, the top of the payment screen will now have two options:
When choosing to Pay by Check, the fields that the user is prompted for change from credit card info to bank account info, and when submitted will create a profile and one-time ACH payment through your credit card gateway. This option will also be available if you use Card on File to save the account, as well as Automatic Recurring Billing to charge through the gateway.
NOTE: as of this release, if you have configured Credit Card Fees to be automatically added to online bill pay, those fees will still be added to the invoice even if the user chooses Pay By Check, since they are both through your payment gateway (Authorize.net). We will update this fee logic to only apply for actual credit card payments in a future release.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Due to recent higher volumes and periodic performance issues, we have made several updates to the underlying infrastructure of the system. This should help resolve the recent morning/midday issues with slowness that some customers have been experiencing, and we will continue to address this in future releases until it is completely resolved.
- Added ARB Creation logs to record all attempts (successful or unsuccessful) to create an Automatic Recurring Billing record. These can be viewed from the Credit Card Activity screen for all ARBs created moving forward (past/existing ARBs as of 8/9/23 will not display)
- Fixed an issue with multiple required fields in Forms preventing pricing calculation
- Fixed an issue with setup on Form ARB enablement settings
- Added a new Exception report, to find any members with anomalies in their Member Activity records such as back-to-back join activities, drops with no corresponding initial join, etc.
- Fixed an issue with eCommerce invoice Bill To field for logged-in users
- Fixed an issue in which non-member organization profiles were able to submit Renewal forms
- Fixed formatting viewing images on the eCommerce item pages and mobile Payment Page