This article is intended for MC Trade customers who are part of the Post Transactions Beta Testing project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact email@example.com.
With our 23.14 software update, the following updates have been made to the new Posting features:
- Updated the layout of the search fields on the Post Transactions screen for clarity
- Fixed an error posting to QuickBooks Online when unused setup values were blank/null
- Updated the Posted Transactions search screen layout for clarity and to data value errors
- Changed the behavior of warning notifications when transactions in a Posting batch are missing debit and credit accounts to allow user to remove the blank transactions
- Completed Desktop Connect application to allow direct local connection to QuickBooks Desktop (contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in testing this feature).