As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on July 7, 2023.
Data Grid Filters
In several datagrids throughout the system, we've added filter options to the top of each column to filter down the data you see in your results:
- Manage Web Content:
- Pricing Calculations:
- Message Admin, for all saved/sent email groups:
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Updated Member Join Form logic when using the "Member Contact Field - Username" and "Member Contact Field - Password" elements on a Join Form. Rather than always create those credentials on the member profile (whether organization or individual), the system will now create those credentials on the Main Contact profile IF the form is set to make the Organization the member, ensuring the credentials are given to a person and not the organization when available. Click here for more details.
- Added Gateway selection to ACH Payment Types in browser Payment Type setup
- Fixed an issue with Relation Type not being required when creating a new relationship - the Relation Type dropdown will now populate by default with the first item in the list and can be changed but not removed.
- Fixed an issue with the BETA Directory not applying secondary setting batches based on Entity URL setup
- Updated the QuickBooks Online Account Import screen to sort by Account Number