As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on June 23, 2023.
Limit Quantity on Event Items
We've added a new setting to Event Item configuration: the ability to limit they quantity any one registrant can enter per item/per registration. You'll see the new setting on the Event Item setup.
You can leave this amount at 0 to represent no limit - users will be able to enter any quantity. If you do enter a Max Quantity value, users will only be able to enter up to the max value entered in that event item selection field. If they enter a higher value, they will see a message with the Max requirement, and will not be able to complete the registration until they've changed the quantity to be equal or lower to the Max.
Generate Invoices: Billing Update Changes
In the Generate Invoices screen, there are several options to update billing records en masse prior to running the invoices for the selected month. While we haven't changed the workflow or steps to complete this process, we did change how it works in the background. To prevent a number of issues that can occur in some circumstances, the system will now iterate through each billing record to update while the screen remains open. You'll see a clear note indicating that the system is still running, and this could take a few minutes to ensure everything is complete before you run the monthly invoices.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Account Import to the Account codes screen for any QuickBooks Online users, allowing you to import your new QBO accounts in the browser rather than the desktop.
- Added a hyperlink to the Profile View page to the Invoice Selector, in addition to the existing Invoice Number hyperlink to edit the invoice.
- BETA Directory: added a new setting to hide Member Since date from all listings in the Global Settings - Web Preferences configuration options
- Fixed an issue with Profile Import setting to "Overwrite Profile by Default"
- Fixed an issue in the BETA Directory sending in the Contact Form to individual member listings
- Fixed an issue with the Inherit Address and Inherit Phone dropdowns in the Profile Edit popup window (accessed from the Profile Selector grid or Relationship grid)
- Fixed an issue in which text styles are not applied on the public Form display
- Fixed an issue with the Quantity display field on eCommerce checkout page for multiple items