As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on May 11, 2023.
Recent Screens in the browser
Based on user feedback, we've added a new quick way to see and jump back to any of the last 10 screens you've visited in the browser - including profile edit screens as well as specific invoices or events. The Recent Screens dropdown in the upper right corner will start tracking with each new login, and allow you to navigate easily within your most common workflows.
In addition, you'll now notice that the browser tab at the top of the screen shows you the title of the screen you're on, rather than simply "MC Trade" on all screens. This helps with navigation if you choose to open MC Trade in multiple browser tabs, and/or use your browser "back" button for navigation.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added the following (previously desktop-only) fields to the Invoice Details screen:
- Collection Rep
- Tracking Number
- Sent/Sent Date
- Sent By
- Updated the eCommerce store Cart page to auto-update pricing when a member logs in after adding items to their cart
- Added Tax ID (previously desktop-only) to the Profile Edit screen
- Fixed an error when processing Credit Card payments in the desktop for customers using Card on File
- Fixed the Longitude/Latitude fields in a listing to correctly save manual updates
- Fixed an issue viewing content within HTML Editor screens in pop-up windows multiple times
- Fixed the "Attended" checkbox on a registration, to properly update and show the status of the attendee when updated directly in the attendee grid
- Added Account Descriptions and applied proper sorting to Debit Account and Credit Account dropdowns in Revenue Item, Payment Type, and Adjustment Type setup screens
- Added "Payment Source" codes to the browser under Admin > Manage Codes, in the Revenue Codes section
Please sign in to leave a comment.