As part of our commitment to your success, we're happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers on April 27, 2023.
Add Manual Referrals in the browser
While most member referrals are tracked automatically (directory results and views, banner views and clicks, logins, etc), you also have the ability to configure and manually add referrals to your member profiles. This works great for in-office visits, special visitor/relocation guide publications, newsletter advertising, etc.
On the Referrals panel on a profile in the browser, you can now click "Add a Referral" to enter any type, date, and quantity of referrals to a single profile.
In addition, you can select the option "Create Referrals for Selected Profiles" in the Actions menu on the Profile Selector results grid. Search for/select all profiles that need the referral, choose the action from the menu, and then enter the referral type, amount, and date. The referral details will be added to all selected profiles.
Finally, if you'd like to add some custom referral types to track the unique member referrals based on the value you provide, you can do that in the browser as well. Under Admin > Manage Codes, in the Member Codes section, you'll find a new screen to create Referral Types which will then be available to assign to all profiles with the features above.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Changed the MailChimp sync logic to "archive" any email contacts that were previously on the MC Trade sync list, but no longer appear on that list for any reason. This will result in the contact being archived, but NOT flagged as Unsubscribed. This will allow admins to "unarchive" those emails in MailChimp if they ever need to be re-added to a list, without going through a re-subscribe form or process. Click here for more details.
- Fixed an issue preventing editing an existing contact record in the browser
- Fixed an issue in the BETA Directory that prevented categories with a forward slash from loading results
- Updated the CopyMe logic to properly fill in the "Talked With" value when saving a contact record to an organization profile
- Added the ability to send Online Bill Pay and eCommerce Notification Emails to multiple recipients, if the setting value is filled in with email addresses separated by a semicolon
- Fixed an error adding new member profiles when not going through the Edit Profile screen, in which Member Since date was not being properly assigned to the new profile.
- Fixed an error when processing Credit Card payments in the desktop for customers using Card on File
- Added a "required" indicator with a red asterisk to the Email and Phone fields on the payment page in the eCommerce store
- Fixed an issue with rounding on percentage-based Related Revenue Items that display in the Online Bill Pay payment screen in the member portal