As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, November 20. All customers will have the release by Monday, November 27.
Send Mass Emails from the browser
We are excited to announce the latest addition to our ever-expanding browser-based functionality, a new mass email tool that allows you to build and send HTML emails from your web browser. The tool includes a range of new features based on your feedback:
- Save drafts: be more efficient preparing your communications by saving a draft at any point while composing a message (from a template or from scratch), and edit at any time, including profile searches and all settings
- Seamlessly email from events: improve the effectiveness of your event communications by initiating emails from the Registrations or Attendees tab in an event, select all or multiple attendees to email and utilize special fields for registrations with profiles
- Build dynamic profile lists: using a new, robust browser-based Profile Selector, search for profiles by contact and demographic information, billing info, categories, affiliation codes, and more, and save your search criteria with your email draft for the most up-to-date and accurate recipient lists
- Send to multiple Email Types: select any combination of Email Types to use in your communications, allowing you to CC multiple email addresses on a single profile
- Message Analytics: track open and click-through rates on your emails to evaluate your messaging, allowing you to refine your communication techniques based on what's working for your unique member base.
Click here for more details on building, saving, sending and analyzing your mass emails from the browser! Note that the legacy Mass Communicator in the desktop application is still available with all existing functionality.
Other enhancements and fixes:
- Filter Profile Change Requests holding tank by Entity
- Added Invoice Number field to dynamic Sign Up Receipt field in custom event confirmation template
- Fixed an issue with PayPal charges for multiple line items