As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively.
As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, July 14. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, July 21.
Improved Profile Quick Search
The Profile Quick Search is one of the most popular tools in WebLink Connect, and we've listened to your feedback and made it even better. The new and improved Quick Search will include the following features:
- Your search results will now find any profiles that "contain" the search term you enter, instead of just "starts with" your search. Your results will be listed with profiles that start with the keyword first, then display those that contain the keyword somewhere in the profile name.
- When you click the dropdown to view details on any search results, you'll now see the address listed. No more guessing which profile might be the location you're looking for!
- We've added "hover text" to your search results, so you can place your mouse over a profile name to see the full name displayed, even if it is too long to see the entire name in the Quick Search column. You can hover over the address to see that in full, as well.
- In the dropdown of additional details on any search result, we've added an icon next to the main contact (or related organization) to show you whether that profile is a member or not.
- Your search results are now limited to the top 50 profiles, with a link to the Profile Selector if you need to do a more advanced search. This will significantly improve performance if your search returns a high number of results.
Watch a video about the changes:
We know it can be confusing to see multiple screens and areas of WebLink with a different look and feel, so we've made more updates to our user interface to include our new styling. We've changed the header area of the WebLink Connect desktop application to be more consistent with our recently released Browser Interface. In addition, after you have received the 15.7 Release update and logged out, you'll see that your desktop icon is now blue to match our updated logo and branding. And the icon appearing at the bottom of your screen in your task bar when the application is running will also be blue.
New styling after Release 15.7
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed an issue in which entering custom date formats in an event caused a database error.
- Corrected a problem that some customers had when creating CEUs for events.
- Created database fields for future use for customers who are affiliated with national organizations and need to store national ID numbers for their members.
Please sign in to leave a comment.