As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, April 17. All customers will have the release by Monday, April 23.
This month's release includes a wide range of small fixes, tweaks and enhancements to make your system run more smoothly and make your life easier:
Profile ID Match in Import Tool
When importing new profiles using the administrative Import Tool, you can choose to override existing profiles that are found as potential duplicates during validation. However, if you have profile updates that you need to import that are for an existing list of profiles, it can be time-consuming to click through and approve an override for each one. With this month's release, you can choose to add Profile IDs to your import file to automatically match profile data on import, saving you time and effort. Click here to learn more.
With this release we are excited to announce the full launch of the integration between WebLink and VoterVoice, an advocacy software that helps organizations make their voice heard in governmental affairs. For the past few months, we have been implementing feedback from our VoterVoice BETA testers, and the integration now features an automated data sync, the ability to sync WebLink profiles into VoterVoice, and more! Click here to learn more.
The following bugs have been fixed with this release:
- Broken links on New Member auto-posts to Facebook
- Online Directory not updating with profile/listing changes in real time
- Error saving Listing changes on new member profiles
- Audit Trail displaying blank or invalid users on event audit tables
- Tax amounts being charged incorrectly on event benefit usage
- Event registration screen showing gray overlay after save/close
- Event Payment Method not updating properly after save
- Invoice Modification options to select an adjustment type not displaying on event registration edits, preventing the registration from saving
- Error sending emails in the browser Send Email tool with My Saved Query lists
- Registration "Paid (FYI Only)" checkbox not saving
- Error on Social Media integration administrative setup page
The following items have been added to the Public REST API:
- Profile ID search endpoints to find event attendees/registrations
- HBA Profile data endpoints
- Time stamp parameter to the GET Profiles endpoint
- Routes for searching/creating/updating invoices and payments in WebLink
Please sign in to leave a comment.