You can use Atlas's Pledge module to manage your fundraising campaigns, allowing you to track pledges by level, bill annually based on pledge years, and report on pledge revenue separately.
To begin, set up your Pledge Campaign codes.
Once your codes are set up for your Pledge Campaign, you can create the specific campaign itself:
- Go to Revenue > Create a New Pledge Campaign.
- Enter the Pledge Campaign Name.
- Choose a Campaign Type.
- Set the Start Date and End Date for the Campaign. It may span several years – this is simply informational for you to know how long the campaign runs.
- Enter a dollar amount for your Campaign Goal.
- Enter the current Campaign Year (you can change this as the campaign progresses).
- Enter a description of the campaign.
- Click Save at the bottom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.