As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, May 30. All customers will have the release by Monday, June 5.
The following new features and enhancements are included in this release:
With this release, we are pleased to announce Benefit Management, a significant expansion to our Membership Level Management feature that allows you to track and manage the specific benefits that you provide to your members, including the usage and renewal of those benefits.
Whether you have a complex tiered membership level structure, or just want to keep track of a few basic benefits you offer your members, WebLink's Benefit feature allows you to manage benefit utilization to clearly demonstrate value. Click here for more details.
Once you have configured and assigned Benefits to your members, your members can log in when registering for events and use those benefits to apply discounts to their event registrations. You can also manually track non-event benefit usage, and run a variety of reports to view benefit usage by type, member, and Membership Level. Click here for more details.
* NOTE: Benefit Management is not available to WebLink Core or WebLink Unify customers. Accelerate customers may request a Benefit Management license to be included in their package at no cost for the next 60 days - contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Scale customers have Benefit Management already included. To upgrade to a package that includes Benefit Management, contact our Customer Success team.
Other Minor Enhancements and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Calendar Type Organizational Event filter saving
- Fixed an issue with adding new event items and using Do Not Modify option
- Updated Invoice Apply Dates/Payment Apply Dates for transactions settling late in the day
- Updated Adjustment description for adjustments made through Event Invoice Modification
- Upgraded Great Plains integration for Great Plains 2016
Please sign in to leave a comment.