As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, December 13. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, December 20.
New and Improved Membership Reporting
You work hard to collect and maintain a lot of data in your WebLink database. With this release, we are introducing a new set of 5 reports to help you analyze that data and use it strategically to increase retention. You'll find the reports under Reports > Member Reports > Engagement Reports:
- Event Participation: displays all members, sorted by the number of sign ups records associated with their profile with the highest engaged members first. The total revenue from those sign ups is also listed.
- Contact Record Engagement: displays all members, sorted by the number of contact records entered
- Non-Dues Revenue Engagement: displays all members, sorted by the total amount invoiced for line items that are NOT dues
- Referral Rate Engagement: displays all members, sorted by the total number of referrals of all types, with subtotals for bot-generated and non-bot referrals
- Committee Participation: displays all members, sorted by the total number of unique active committee memberships.
Updated Membership Reports
Many clients are now up and running with our new Membership Level Management module, released earlier this year. If you haven't yet configured your membership level(s), you're missing out! Click here for more information. With this release, we've added your Membership Levels to several of our most commonly used reports, both as a parameter and as subgroups/totals within your reports.
- Members Joined
- New Members
- Members Renewed
- Members Dropped
- Member Retention
- Executive Dashboard
- Profile Full Involvement Report
- Member Roster As Of Date (NEW): this new report displays a list of all profiles who were members on a date in the past, based on member activity join and drop records.
IMPORTANT NOTE: in addition to receiving the regular, automated release this month, each user will need to Download Latest Reports to your computer to receive the updated reports. Go to Reports > Download Latest Reports and complete the download - it will only take a minute or two. Note that if you have any custom versions of these reports, they will continue to run as usual and will not be affected.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixed an issue with service period overrides during auto-generate of billing records
- Fixed an issue with Adjustment posting classes to QuickBooks Online
- Prevented ARB records from being included in Auto-Increase processes to meet security requirements
- Improved search accuracy on Advanced Search Org Name for keyword searches
Please sign in to leave a comment.