Note that this article applies only to MC Trade clients who have purchased a Premium Website. Click here to learn more.
Spam submissions can slow down processing submissions and cause a lot of frustration. One benefit that is available to combat spam is utilizing Google reCAPTCHA to handle identifying and blocking bots from making submissions on MemberClicks website Forms. This article quickly covers the setup and implementation of Google reCAPTCHA on a form.
1. Go to Google reCAPTCHA to setup the reCAPTCHA API
2. Select the Google Account you want to associate with the website's reCAPTCHA
If you are already logged into a Google Account, use the option in the upper right to change the account to one that can be accessed by other users in your office, if necessary create a new Google Account.
3. Complete the following section by adding a Label (form name), select reCAPTCHA v2, checkbox, enter your site domain, and 'Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service'
4. On CMS Select, select the Form and choose 'Form Options' and turn on Google Captcha
5. On the 'Adding reCAPTCHA to your site, copy the following code snippets to your website as labeled in the screenshot below
Adding to Header Code
Adding Embed Code widget (select the form in 'Build' to see the 'Form Fields Widgets')
Once completed you can select 'Publish' in the upper right to make the changes live.
Please sign in to leave a comment.