As part of our commitment to excellence and customer success, we’re happy to announce several enhancements and improvements to WebLink Connect to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. As with previous releases, we will roll out these changes in stages beginning Tuesday, August 9. All customers will have the release by Tuesday, August 16.
With this release, we are significantly expanding our Continuing Education Unit (CEU) tracking features to encompass Certification Management as well as manual entry of CEUs for any profile. Certification Management will allow you to track different types of Certification Types, Certification ID numbers, expirations, renewals, and CEUs completed/needed towards Certifications. This new feature will give you ultimate flexibility and tracking for many types of certifications, along with reporting to view Certifications for profiles. Click here to learn more.
You also have the ability to manually record Continuing Education Units on any profile, instead of only tracking them as a part of WebLink event registrations. Click here for more information on setting up and entering CEUs.
Send Multiple Receipt Emails from the Payment Selector
Last month, we introduced a one-click feature to send an email receipt for any payment received in WebLink. We are expanding that feature to allow you to send multiple receipts, for multiple profiles, in one easy step. In the Payment Selector (Revenue > Select Payments), use the different search options to pull up any list of payments. Use your shift/control keys to select the payments for which you would like to send receipts, right-click, and choose Send Receipts. Emails with all receipt details will be sent to to the billing contact for the invoice - click here for more information on the logic used to select the correct email address.
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Combined Membership and Profile settings on the Add a Member tool for ease of use
- Added the ability to manually recover ARB transactions for any selected date range
- Added Billing Contact profile information to Data Export/Reporting Tool
- Fixed a bug in the Prospect Protection feature
- Resolved an issue preventing the "Get Map" Profile Selector feature from functioning
- Updated the event registration process to auto-fill missing sign up information for an individual
- Added "Attention To" value to invoices created from Membership Applications
Please sign in to leave a comment.