This article is intended for Atlas clients who are part of the browser Profiles/Revenue module project. If you are interested in becoming a tester, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
With our 20.1 software update, we've added more features to the new Revenue pages (Create Invoice, View Transactions, Invoice Selector) and fixed a few bugs:
- Added the ability to apply payments across multiple invoices for a single profile. You can now select invoices and click the Apply Payment button at the top of any profile's Transactions grid to apply a payment to any/all open invoices without having to open each individual invoice.
- Added the ability to create new line item and payment adjustments on an invoice
- Added three new Action items to the Invoice Selector:
- Print, to run a printable report of all selected invoices
- Email, to open a new email to the profiles of all selected invoices
- Generate Payment, to bulk-create payment records for all selected open invoices in one step
- Updated the new/edit invoice Save (and Cancel) buttons to simply return you to the previous page you had been viewing, after saving
- Fixed an error when saving the Member Since date on a member profile that did not already have one
- Fixed an error saving new member invoices after clicking on the blue Dues Invoice notification at the top of a new member profile
- Corrected the Products/Services label on the Listing edit fields in Profile Edit screen
Please sign in to leave a comment.