The Membership 201 Course Curriculum expands on the 101 content to add more advanced topics and features within the processes of managing your members. Each of the linked topics below has additional content available to help you understand and utilize the features effectively. These Course Curriculum articles are intended to be an index of other areas and articles of the Help Center to further your understanding of the capabilities and options of each area.
If you are interested in attending a live Atlas 201 Training, click here to see our list of upcoming training events.
Topics covered in Membership 201:
2. Retention & Engagement Reporting
- Event Engagement Report
- Committee Engagement Report
- Contact Engagement Report
- Referral Engagement Report
- Non-Dues Revenue Engagement Report
3. Batch Drop - Configuration & Usage
4. Sales Opportunities & Pipeline Management
Please sign in to leave a comment.