Important Release Notification for all Users of the WebLink Connect Membership Management System
During the past week we have worked closely with our clients who have the new release to identify and alleviate several issues. Most importantly, we have been reviewing each and every one of your event web pages individually to make sure that your custom web pages look great and will provide an even better experience for your members to register for events. We apologize for the delay, and are excited to move forward with the release, starting tomorrow, and continuing each day through November 21st.
Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions about this product release or when your organization will be getting it, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We delayed the releases of WebLink Connect to ensure that all customers have event webpages that are fully integrated with your websites and provide a great registration experience for your members. Unfortunately, this is taking longer than anticipated.
We will update this page with a revised release schedule by Monday, November 11.
We have pushed back the latest release of WebLink Connect to allow us time to resolve a few issues with the new Events module reported by some of our customers who received the release. You will receive additional information next week regarding when we will resume the release roll-out schedule and when you can expect to receive the updates.
Make sure your team is ready for the changes to events by reviewing the information below.
All new events module
We’ve taken your suggestions from the WebLink Summit, WebLink Community and your emails to our Support Team to make creating and managing events easier than ever before. We strive to deliver intuitive, innovative, insightful member management software with remarkable customer support. Together we make member success. Here are just a few of the many highlights:
- Easier to Use - Less keystrokes, and a more intuitive interface that is organized to help you save time. We’ve made the most commonly used features easier to access, and kept the advanced features out of the way until you need them.
- New Browser Access - Works great in WebLink Connect and in standalone web browsers.
- New Management Dashboard - Set attendance and revenue goals, and see your progress in real time with insightful, easy to use reporting. .
- Mobile and Tablet optimized registration - The world has gone mobile, and so have we – we’ve made it easier to increase your registrations by making it easier for your members to register from their phones and tablets.
- Customize Your Registration Forms - Add custom fields, drop downs, session options, CEU options, and more to keep your most challenging event data organized. Plus, re-order your event items to structure your registration page the way you want. Super intuitive and easy to use.
- More Pricing Options - Create member/non-member pricing or a flat rate for each event item, eliminating the need to create two separate event items for member and non-member pricing.
- More Group Email Options - Many options to allow you to quickly target registrations and non-registrants without duplication.
- Customized Confirmations - You now have more flexibility to manage confirmation notices.
Learn how to use the new events module here. You’ll find easy, step-by-step instructions for each phase of creating and managing events, plus a short overview video to help you get up to speed quickly.
For an overview of all the changes, watch the recording of our events preview webinar here.
We’ve upgraded our integration with Quickbooks to support account code classes. By using classes, you can now categorize and track more details about your events, advertising, membership, publication sales or other projects to gain more detailed reporting from Quickbooks.
Learn more about Quickbooks integration and classes here.
Bug Fix - Twitter Account Connection
We've corrected an issue that prevented users from connecting their organization's Twitter account to the social media auto posting feature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.