You can use the Meeting Attendance feature to track which members attended a given meeting, as well as record any guests that attended.
Click here to see instructions on creating a meeting for a committee. To record attendance:
- Open the committee, and click the Committee Meetings tab. Select the committee for which you want to record attendance.
- Click the Attendance tab on the left.
- To mark a committee member as attended, simply click/tap the Attended checkbox next to their name.
- Tip: pull up this page on your tablet or phone, and pass around the device to each committee member to check off their own name!
- If you need to add a guest that is not a member of the committee, click Add a Guest.
- Search for the guest by name. They must have a profile in your database to be added to the meeting.
- Select the guest from the results, and they will be added to the list of attendees.
Please sign in to leave a comment.