You can use the Meeting Attendance feature to track which members attended a given meeting (as well as record any guests that attended).
To record attendance:
- Click on the Profiles menu and Committees.
- Click on the committee and click the Committee Meetings tab on the left.
- Click on the meeting.
- Click the Attendance tab on the left.
- To mark a committee member as attended, simply click/tap the Attended checkbox next to their name.
Pull up this page on your tablet or phone and pass around the device to each committee member to check off their own name.
- If you need to add a guest that is not a member of the committee, click Add a Guest.
- Search for the guest by name. They must have a profile in your database to be added to the meeting.
- Select the guest from the results, and they will be added to the list of attendees.