If you'd like to back up the content of your website, you can export your site to a zip file. This process allows you to save an offline backup of your site for safe keeping or to even move the site to another host.
- Log in to your Atlas Website editor
- Click the Settings Menu, then the General tab on the left
- Scroll down to the Archive section.
- Enter your email in the field and click Email Archive. You will recive a Zipped (compressed) folder that contains the following:
- HTML files for your website pages
- Images for items you uploaded to your site
- Documents for files you uploaded for your site
Note: Keep in mind that blog pages will not be exported as they rely directly on the Weebly database. Some elements also may not work correctly when hosted elsewhere, like the Contact Forms and Slideshow elements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.