NOTE: We are currently launching our new MemberClicks University inside the MC | LMS Learning Management System. Over the next few weeks, we will be adding new videos and updating others. If you would like to take these new courses, email email@example.com and we will set you up with an account.
Welcome to Atlas 101 is an introductory course to your Atlas system that will prepare you for all the other 101 courses in our curriculum. During our Atlas 101 webinar, we’ll introduce you to the following important items:
- The multiple ways to access your Atlas system
- Understanding Atlas terminology and management
- Finding, tracking and managing information about your members
- Getting training and support from Atlas
Each item below that's linked will take you to more materials to help you with that specific feature or activity. Detailed Course Agenda:
- Download Atlas (WebLink Connect) to computer, access from desktop
- Browser Access
- Ensure personal usernames/passwords for all staff
- Home screen selection
- Dashboard – covered further in Level Two
- Navigation across the top – each module has more detailed training, all modules connect
- Quick Searching Options
- Basic Search – Profile Sort Name Contains Holiday
- Stacking Criteria - Add Member = True
- Touch on each tab and discuss type of data it’s used to search
- Stack criteria from each tab
- Common Data Views
- My Data Views – Members in Restaurants in 42628
- Advanced tab for custom SQL searches
- Open Shaffer’s Market profile – discuss navigating back to other screens
- Use Workspace to close tabs
- Editing the General Tab
- Click through common tabs and discuss what type of data is housed there. Most areas will be discussed more thoroughly in other trainings.
- Accessing Help Center via Atlas
Browser Access Point Overview
- Searching Profiles
- Admin Functions
Once you complete Atlas 101, it is highly recommended that you complete all of the other 101 courses.
Watch a Previous Recording of the Atlas 101 Training Webinar:
Article is closed for comments.