If you are a member of the U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership, or if you would like to be, you can enroll and enable our integration to automatically sync your Atlas member data with the U.S. Chamber's Federation Partnership Membership Manager. Click here for more information about the integration.
- In the Atlas SmartClient, go to Admin > U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership Program
- Review the U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership Agreement in its entirety, and then click I Agree.
- Enter your U.S. Chamber ID number (if you have one). If you already have a U.S. Chamber ID, it is strongly recommended that you enter it here to avoid any duplicate entries in the U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership database.
- Enter your Organization and your contact information, including a username and password for accessing the Federation Partnership database.
- By default, Atlas will sync all profiles with the "Member" checkbox checked, removing any members who have had the Member checkbox unchecked since the previous sync. If you need the sync process to use a more detailed formula to determine which profiles to sync, click Override Member Sync Formula. A text box will appear for you to enter a SQL formula that tells the sync process what data in Atlas to use to determine who is a member, such as an affiliation code or profile status.
- Click Save.
The integration is now complete, and Atlas will begin syncing your data with the U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership Membership Manager within approximately 1 week. The sync occurs regularly every 2 weeks (approximately), adding, removing and updating members in the Federation Partnership database based on your Atlas data.
If you would like to log in to the Federation Partnership database to manually update members or view reports, click the Dashboard link in the upper left and enter your email and password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.