Security enhancements have been added to protect your data that will require the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE 11). To download the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, please use one of the links below:
If you are not sure which version you are on, use the following steps:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings (gear) > System > About
- Under Device specifications, you can see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows
- Under Windows specifications, you can find out which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
If you are not sure if your Internet Explorer 11 is on the most updated version, please follow the steps here.
Once you are confirmed on the most recent version of Internet Explorer 11, please use the following troubleshooting steps below if you are still experiencing problems logging in.
- disable any anti-virus software that may be running temporarily
- add https://www.weblinkauth.com to Trusted Sites (Security tab)
- make sure 'Allow active content to run in files on My Computer*' is checked (Advanced tab)
- make sure 'Use TLS 1.2' is checked (Advanced tab)
Article is closed for comments.