As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes in stages beginning Wednesday, July 17. All customers will have the release by Monday, July 22.
WebLink is now Atlas!
We're renaming our membership management software systems. Moving forward, the WebLink product will be called Atlas, and the MemberClicks AMS product will be called Oasis. As a Weblink/Atlas user, you will see this change reflected in the product with this release.
Why? After WebLink (the company) was acquired by MemberClicks (the company) back in 2017, we kept our product names as-is, both of them using the name of the company they belonged to. Now that we are settled in as one big happy family, we want to clarify our product offerings and celebrate our unique solutions that serve the association world.
As far as the WebLink (now Atlas) product goes, the only thing changing is the name! You'll continue to use the product exactly as you always have, just with a new name. Click here to learn more!
This month's release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Update the new Online Join Form submissions to ensure Main Contacts are set to Receives Communication
- Added a Join Form Export report for new members that joined through the new Online Join Form
- Removed the hard-coded warning message from the bottom of Online Directory email forms
- Fixed an authorization error for some Card Connect/CardPointe users
- Updated the Admin menu in the browser to include all setting pages for admin users
Current Version Numbers
Desktop Installation: 19.7
Web Browser Version: 19.7.21
Public Form (Event registration) Version: 19.7.4
Please sign in to leave a comment.