As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by June 17.
Sales Opportunities and Tasks in the browser!
With this release, we’ve moved the Atlas Sales Opportunities module to the browser and optimized it to make the process of viewing and adding contacts much simpler based on your feedback.
The updated Sales Opportunities module is viewable right from your dashboard and creates visibility for you (and your sales team) into upcoming sales opportunities, including their expected close date and last activity. Using the Actions dropdown on the right, add contacts with two clicks right from the dashboard. We’ve removed several of the fields that weren’t being used in the desktop version, creating a streamlined process that works well even from a mobile device so you can keep tabs on opportunities while on the go. Note: Sales Opportunities are available to customers on the Scale feature package, or can be purchased as an add-on feature. If you do not currently have the Sales Opportunities feature in your database and would like to learn more, please email email@example.com.
In addition to the Sales Opportunities module, you can now also view and work with Tasks in the browser! We've streamlined and simplified the task management process based on your feedback, making it easy to access, edit, and complete tasks throughout the browser version of Atlas. You can also add Tasks from the "Contact" form, allowing for seamless recording of communications and follow-up items.
Click here for more information on creating and managing Tasks in the browser.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- In the Member Portal login page, we've hidden the username/password fields AFTER a user has logged in prior to the portal page loading, to avoid confusion when logging in with a slow connection
- Removed "Membership Level Process Indicator" from displaying on the Membership Level Management page, which showed incremental progress updating profiles with Membership Level information, to improve performance across the software. Note that the user will still receive a confirmation email once any Membership Level updates are complete.
- Resolved an issue saving HTML Web Content records in the browser version
- Fixed an intermittent issue viewing report logos affecting some customers
- Improved performance on WMS Import for NAHB customers
- Improved performance on Profile Update Form in the member portal affecting some customers
- Resolved an issue preventing gateway messages from displaying in the browser when creating Automatic Recurring Billings
- Fixed an issue with the Audit Trail recording duplicate values when saving changes made en masse via the Profile Selector or Membership Level Management updates