As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by September 23.
Manage Users in the Browser
Now as a system administrator, you can create new users and manage existing ones directly in the browser. Under Admin > Manage Users, you'll find a list of all active users (with the ability to update the filter to include inactive past users as well). Update user name, email, password, role, or inactive users as well as add new ones linked to a profile in your system, in a new easy-to-use interface:
Click here to learn more about creating and managing users in the browser!
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Association Info: need to update your organization name, general information email address or other contact info? You can now do it in the browser under Admin > Association Info. Click here to learn more.
- Global Settings: we've consolidated a number of different default values, email notification settings, HTML Templates, and other system options into a more streamlined interface to find what you need. You can find all of these settings under Admin > Global Settings. Click here to learn more.
- All public forms now include a CAPTCHA for better security, including event registrations and online join forms
- Fixed an issue with Article Type loading for some customers in the browser
- Fixed an issue with eCommerce cart rounding dollar amounts inaccurately
Note: an update to the Authorize.net Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB) transaction recovery/payment generation in Atlas is currently underway, using an updated version of Authorize.net's API. This update will improve the stability and consistency of the integration by using a newer method of retrieving those successful recurring charges. We anticipate this work to be complete and delivered to all customers in our next upcoming release.
Please sign in to leave a comment.