As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by November 2.
Manage Codes in the Browser
With this release, we've rounded out the Admin module in the browser and given you the ability to edit the most commonly used System Codes directly in the browser. This includes managing custom fields, profile status, affiliations, and categories as well as user roles, event types, revenue items/codes, and more:
To access these codes, go to Admin > Manage Codes in the browser. You'll be able to see and/or edit any of the codes that are available to your user role in Atlas.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with drag and drop functionality for sponsors and event items in an event
- Updated Membership Retention dashboard to use Line Item Apply Date for filtering rather than Invoice Date
- Updated certain invoice/payment fields in the browser to display the correct date in all time zones regardless of creation method
- Add a new Excel export to the browser Invoice Selector to export line item details
- Prospect checkbox is unchecked automatically when changing a prospect into a member in the browser
- Added CAPTCHA to eCommerce checkout
- Fixed an issue displaying default payment/adjustment types in Accounting Package configuration
- Updated the Automatic Recurring Billing invoice/payment creation process to prevent duplicate payment records and improve efficiency for large quantities of charges
Please sign in to leave a comment.