As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by November 10.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added Profile Notes to the Edit screen of a profile in the browser version:
- Updated the decline/error message on credit card charges that are rejected by Authorize.net, to display the correct decline reason to the user instead of a generic error
- Updated the Revenue Item search in the Generate Invoices screen to search by Revenue Item name, instead of by description
- Added Invoice Number to the Authorize.net information receipt generated by the gateway
- Fixed an issue with deselecting invoices in the Invoice Selector
- Added Show 100 and Show All to the results grid in the Invoice Selector
- Fixed the default Branding Settings background color to properly display if white is the background selected
- Updated the login page for both admin users and members to be responsive on mobile for entering username/password information
- Fixed an issue with join form invoice & due dates being created one day early for some timezones
- Updated the sort order on the browser Profile Selector to sort by Sort Name for individuals (and all profiles), so that even when displaying report name, individuals are sorted by their last name
- Add an "ARB only" filter to the Billing search in the Profile Selector
- Fixed an issue preventing BigCommerce transactions from generating daily through the integration
Please sign in to leave a comment.