As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by November 24.
Profile Change Requests - BETA Launch
With this release, we've opened up the new Profile Change Requests screen to all customers. The new version of that feature can be found under Profiles > Profile Change Requests BETA when logging in directly to the browser (the desktop will still link you directly to the old version). This new screen is rebuilt using our new browser technology to eliminate some ongoing errors experienced by many customers, and we also updated the layout of the Review screen so that you don't need to click through to each section to see the proposed changes. Check it out, and use the Provide Feedback button to let us know if you have any issues or feedback!
New Search endpoint for Public API users
We've added a new endpoint that can be used to search for a list of profiles that have been changed in a date range to the public REST API. The resource endpoint "/api-v1/ProfilesChanged" will allow you to pass a start and end date as well as a Change Type parameter, to be able to search for profiles that had a change made not just to the base profile itself, but also to any of the sub-collections in the extended profile endpoint - including affiliation codes, related profiles, listing data, and web content. Click here to view the details on this new endpoint.
This release also includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed an issue with some credit card payments being rejected for invalid invoice/item/event text length ("No response received from Authorize.net")
- ARB charges that are declined by the gateway will now have open invoices created with no payment
- Updated date-based search in the Profile Selector and Invoice Selector in the browser to search on Date Equals without regard to timestamp on the date values
- Fixed an issue in which the Invoice Selector would send to all profiles with an invoice if no invoices were selected when choosing 'Email Selected Invoices'
- Fixed an issue viewing web content records in the Image selector in Event Description/email HTML Editors
- Fixed an issue displaying selected criteria for date searches in the Send Email feature
Browser version: 20.28
Legacy Web Client version: 20.27
Public form version: 20.23
Desktop version: 20.17