As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by January 18.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Added a filter option to Revenue Items and Affiliation Codes in the system administration section, allowing admins to more easily find and work with specific codes
- Added Web Content Types to the browser
- Fixed an issue viewing downloaded Word and Excel files uploaded as web content records in the browser
- Public-facing form upgrade to improve performance and keep the browser technology up to date with the latest underlying infrastructure (you'll notice some minor style changes because of this)
- Added Member Source to the Profile Edit screen in the browser
- Fixed an error viewing inactive billings on a profile
- Added additional NAHB-specific fields to the browser Profile Edit for HBA customers
- Updated the browser auto-generate to include legacy Options text on invoices
- Fixed an issue changing profile relation types for profiles with multiple relationships to the same profile
- Fixed an issue removing billing records from multiple pages in the Update Billing Amounts feature when generating invoices
Please sign in to leave a comment.