As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to MC Trade to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by September 30.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Fixed a permissions issue causing Member Activity, Events, and Affiliations to be hidden from users who should have access on the Profile View
- Fixed an issue preventing users from adding Affiliations to Membership Levels
- Added Image Uploader back into the Event Long Description as an option
- Updated the Invoice Edit screen in the browser to prevent all saves for users with Read Only access to the Revenue module
- Public REST API: added Custom fields to event registration update endpoints
Note: an update to the Authorize.net Automatic Recurring Billing (ARB) transaction recovery/payment generation in MC Trade is currently underway, using an updated version of Authorize.net's API. This update will improve the stability and consistency of the integration by using a newer method of retrieving those successful recurring charges. We anticipate this work to be complete and delivered to all customers in our next upcoming release.