As part of our commitment to your success, we’re happy to announce several improvements to Atlas to help you manage your organization more efficiently and effectively. We will roll out these changes to all customers by June 24, 2021.
This release includes the following enhancements and fixes:
- Updated the manual "Send Password Reset Email" feature in a profile for admins to use the new custom text and format
- Fixed an issue that was allowing users without "Delete Profile" permissions to merge profiles
- Updated language/location files to display field labels properly in English in Atlas even when the device is using a different default language
- Updated the default meta image for Event details pages that do not have a custom image added
- Added Entity settings to Listings and Affiliation Code setup in the browser version
- Fixed an issue with Join Form password submission not masking in the confirmation email
- Fixed the "Website" column export in the "Export to CSV" function of the Profile Selector to properly display the profile website value
BETA Member Portal: Updates
In our last release, we announced the launch of our new and improved Member Portal, and many of you have already made the switch! Based on the feedback we've received from our first round of customers to launch their new portal, we've made the following updates to the NEW Member Portal:
- Fixed an issue with Affiliation Codes and Custom Fields not flagged as "Public" showing in the Profile Edit page if already assigned to the profile
- Fixed the Open Invoices panel to only show the invoice balance for the primary profile and/or related profiles with a balance greater than $0.00
- Updated the Profile Switcher to only allow primary relationships, even if Editor is flagged for the non-primary profile
- Updated the welcome bar text for Organization profiles to reflect the org name
- Added custom text to allow users to customize the text that members see when opting in to Automatic Recurring Billing when paying an invoice
- Added a custom event URL option for the "View All Events" link in a member's Events panel, which can be configured under Admin > Global Settings in the Web Preferences/Member Portal Settings section.
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple branding settings from loading on event registration pages
- Added the ability to add Google Analytics ID/key to Branding Settings for tracking in the new portal pages - go to Admin > Global Settings, under Web Preferences > Branding Settings to include this value.
- Added Credit Card Fee functionality to the global settings on the new portal, to add a percentage fee line item to any invoices paid in the Online Bill Pay page - click here for more information.
You can learn more about the new portal here: Member Portal Overview
Please sign in to leave a comment.